The 2021 YLRL certificate will be called the
YLRL FAVORITE NATIONAL PARK CERTIFICATE!
- Please make sure you follow the rules.
- A log must be provided regardless of which mode you use even if it seems ridiculous to some.
- Also please make sure that the last contact you make is at the bottom on the form. This decided what certificate number you receive.
- I try desperately not do do the year end certificates too early so that they all getting done at the same time.
Thanks so very much.
1. Talk to YL's and exchange favorite NATIONAL PARK. If you don’t have a favorite NATIONAL PARK just choose a NATIONAL PARK to give out.
2. You will need to collect 15 different National Parks.
3. You will need one YL for each NATIONAL PARK. You can only use a NATIONAL PARK once. You can only use a YL once.
4. All contacts must be made during the 2021 year (January 1 - December 31, 2021).
5. Contacts may be made on any band the YL is licensed to be on, and any mode including SSB, all digital modes, Echo-link, and repeaters.
6. Favorite NATIONAL PARK must be exchanged over the air. You cannot e-mail someone after the contact and ask them for their favorite NATIONAL PARK.
7. Contacts may be made during nets only if the net control allows it.
8. Report the following for each contact:
FIRST NAME, QTH, CALLSIGN, FAVORITE ? DATE, TIME(Z), FREQ, MODE
9. Send your list of National Parks received to the Certificates Manager at any time during the year, but no later than the end of January 2022 to receive your certificate.
10. This certificate is available ONLY to YL's.
A few hints on the NATIONAL PARKs …
1. Be specific in your choice of your favorite NATIONAL PARK. For example, please don’t say, “Any NATIONAL PARK” Make sure you give the name of the NATIONAL PARK i.e. Yellowstone.
2. If you don’t have a favorite NATIONAL PARK, go to a website and look at all the different national parks, then choose one that is unusual.
There are over 4000 National Parks world wide, 435 USA National Parks and 46 National Parks in Canada.
For manual log, please click Annual_Award_Form
Applications may be submitted by: e-mail to: